For The Girls Ezine Adult entertainment for women Porn for women site Erotica for women photos and articles Articles about sex for women Adult site for ladies

Gorgeous couple photo
For The Girls Ezine and Erotica for Women
Other Articles
10 Ways To Drive Him Wild In Bed
Aphrodisiacs: A Guide
Amazing Autofellatio
Belly Dancing: Goddess Dancing
You Can't Beat My Meat: Men With Big Dicks
Scandal! Celebrity Porn Tapes
Paradise Found: The Truth About The Clitoris
For A Whiter-Than-White Anus: Anal Bleaching
The Female Orgasm
Not Tonight Dear: Female Sexual Dysfunction
Male Strippers: Aussie Thunder Male Revue
Man + Housework = Hornbag: Men Who Do Housework Are Sexy!
Menstrual Alternatives
Puppetry of the Penis: The Director's Cut
Who Wants To Be A Reality Porn Star?
Teledildonics: Remote Controlled Sex Toys
The History of the Vibrator
Review - Bedbuddy and Pocket Pal
All About Anal
Guide to Good Looking Male Porn Stars
Labia Reduction and Genital Surgery
Sexy male centerfold
 
 

 Amazing Autofellatio


Why do dogs lick themselves?

Because they can.

Everyone knows this old joke, but not everyone knows that there are a surprising number of men out there who are doing the same thing… because they can. Autofellatio is the official word for being able to suck your own dick (or "self sucking" as it is sometimes known). According to research by Kinsey, approximately 1% of the male population can do it. That leaves 99% wishing, stretching and attempting to achieve the number-one male fantasy. Autofellatio may well be the ultimate in masturbation techniques; men love blow jobs, and, as they say, if you want a job done well, the best way is to do it yourself...

The full text of this article - and the uncensored autofellatio photos - are only available in the members area of For The Girls.

Members: Login Here.

Not a member yet? You can read the full article when you join For The Girls.

Orgasmic woman
Sexy naked man
Passionate couple kissing

For The Girls is a high quality online magazine and adult website for women.

Inside you'll find:
Thousands of uncensored hot pictorials chosen to appeal to women
Exclusive male centerfolds
Quality downloadable adult movies
Streaming videos
Videos and interviews from real life male strip shows
Audio sex stories
Exclusive erotic fiction written for female readers
Feature articles and interviews
Columns
Sex Advice
Reviews of adult movies, toys and books
News, games, jokes, e-cards and more

Click here to take the full tour!

Join For The Girls Here

© Copyright 2006 ~ Purple Kama ~ All rights reserved
All content complies with 18 USC 2257 ~ All models are 18 years of age or older and appropriate records are available on request.